This second set of Etsy finds this week highlights things you wear and carry. Corsets, hats, buttons… Anything you can imagine, someone has no doubt made it. (No jewelery, but everything I saw this time I’ve already blogged about.)
- Darth Vader Corset Top (Custom order) by TheVintageDoctor, $130.
- Leia Earmuffs Beanie (Crochet pattern) by Talli’s Designs, $5. Or buy one already made in lilac/cream or red, $25.
- Star Wars patchwork scarf by Sweetharsh, $45.
- Luke Skywalker pouch by Dang Argyle, $17. Also, Luke, Leia & Han, $12. (I actually bought a similar item from Dang Argyle at a local craft show about a year ago, and I can vouch that their goods are very sturdy and well-made.)
- Han Shot First button by The Pink Samurai, $1.50.
Come back Wednesday for the final installment!
5 Replies to “Etsy Scavenger: Star Wars wear & carry edition”
Hey, thanks for featuring my Leia Hat ! The Red Hat has now sold ^_^ but I`m in the process of making some more !
Awesome! Glad to help. :D
I just bought the remaining Shot First buttons to put on my bag
hey, thanks, just noticing this. :)
dang argyle: No problem! Thanks for making SW stuff!
Comments are closed.