This second set of Etsy finds this week highlights things you wear and carry. Corsets, hats, buttons… Anything you can imagine, someone has no doubt made it. (No jewelery, but everything I saw this time I’ve already blogged about.)
- Darth Vader Corset Top (Custom order) by TheVintageDoctor, $130.
- Leia Earmuffs Beanie (Crochet pattern) by Talli’s Designs, $5. Or buy one already made in lilac/cream or red, $25.
- Star Wars patchwork scarf by Sweetharsh, $45.
- Luke Skywalker pouch by Dang Argyle, $17. Also, Luke, Leia & Han, $12. (I actually bought a similar item from Dang Argyle at a local craft show about a year ago, and I can vouch that their goods are very sturdy and well-made.)
- Han Shot First button by The Pink Samurai, $1.50.
Come back Wednesday for the final installment!