The cream of the crop for this go-round are these two uber-impressive Obi-Wan sock monkeys – your choice of Padawan or mentor Ben – by Siansburys. (She also has a John McClane.)
- Three Barbies in Carbonite. We’ve seen these before, but this time they’re actually available!
- Neat C-3P0 and R2-D2 sculptures.
- R2-D2 greeting card and bracelet.
- Most impressive sterling silver Imperial logo pendant and Who Killed Princess Leia earrings. Clever!
- Vader and Fett sling purse, just the right size for con-going. Also, NJO wallet/card holders.
- Checkbook covers made with art from an old kids book.
- Four Star Wars finger puppets.
- Chewbacca, Threepio, Artoo and Vader jewelery from dvrdown.
- Look away Wookieepedians: Classic Marvel comic pins.
- Battle droid earrings
- Two felted Leia pins.
- Star Wars potholders.
4 Replies to “Star Wars Etsy finds: Indie goodies for geeks”
I hope those checkbook pictures were scanned. Makes my heart skip a beat to think they’re tearing up actual vintage books! ::gasp::
I wish I had ideas this creative. Cute stuff!
I love our crafty fans!
Aww thanks for mentioning my jedi monkeys here, you put the biggest smile on my face :D x
No problem, they’re pretty awesome. :D
Comments are closed.