2007 must have been good for sci-fi, because the only genre films to get Razzie nods were known crudfests Ghost Rider (Nicolas Cage, Worst Actor,) Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Jessica Alba, Worst Actress, Worst Screen Couple with three of her co-stars, including Hayden Christiansen for Awake and F4’s Ioan Gruffudd.) and Alien vs. Predator: Requiem (Worst Prequel or Sequel, Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie.) And let’s not forget poor Orlando Bloom (Worst Supporting Actor) in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End. Cinematical has the full list.
Those looking for something with less pointing and mocking can check out the 9th Annual Golden Tomato Awards, where Harry Potter and Stardust lead the best-reviewed sci-fi films of 2007.
- Come fall, you’ll be able to unleash the Cloverfield monster on your unsuspecting toy collection.
- At Sundance, Bill Pullman is down with Grand Moff Tarkin.
- Oni is offering a 23-page preview of their Jumper’s comic-book.
- Head on over to NCC-1701.com for some Trek viral goodness.
- William Hurt talks Hulk, Iron Man.
- Eye Candy: Prince Caspian pictures!
One Reply to “Movie News: Razzies, Cloverfield, Jumper”
And just what was Bill Pullman up to, I wonder? Future sw.com feature? :)
And Prince Caspian is certainly full of the pretty!
Comments are closed.