Looking for the perfect wall treatment for your Star Wars room? ThinkGeek is now selling Super7’s Imperial Forces Wallpaper. Hand-screened and flocked, this paper is officially licensed and ready to go. And, best of all – from a distance, who can tell? That’s class.
Oh, ThinkGeek. OF COURSE you’re producing a lightsaber candlestick just in time for the holidays. Of course.
Since it’s a holiday weekend – at least here in the U.S! – and we all have other things going on, here’s a quick sweep through the week’s best fannish links.
- Arkansas, of all places, has a Star Wars-themed grilled cheese food truck. Sandwiches include the “Cheebacca” and “Jack to the Future.” (Photo by redditpoweruser.)
- Vulture has a history of the movie prequel. There’s also how to make a sequel, but Star Wars doesn’t get a mention. Perhaps because The Empire Strikes Back ruined everything?
- Go offbeat with home decor that channels the Death Star and a Star Wars wedding down under. (Nice choice for a wedding dress!)
- Utah Vader and co. profiled in The Salt Lake Tribune
- Make a X-Wing soapbox derby car or an “I know” embroidery case.
- Brand Wars: From Sith, Jedi, and Vader to everything in-between.
- io9 takes a look back at “Lapti Nek.“
Quotables. Alice in Wonderland producer Richard D. Zanuck calls George Lucas “the Thomas Edison of our time.”
Under the stars. Take a peek at this Star Wars nursery.
Well, it is kind of true. Yoda is one of Cracked’s 6 famous movie wisemen who were totally full of shit.
And the best part? It lights up: