The Force Unleashed will be available on the Wii with an ‘Exclusive Duel Mode,‘ surprising absolutely no one.
September 18th, 2007 by Dunc · No Comments
July 9th, 2007 by Dunc · 3 Comments
Millions of gamers suddenly cried out in horror upon discovering that the Star Wars game for Wii is just the Lego Star Wars re-release. Poor, poor gamers.
Alderaan shot first
- Hollywood Chewbacca in the news again. Assaulting Marilyn Monroe? For shame!
- Darth Vader gets (Dis)Honorable Mention on a Five Fictional Geekdads list.
- Seven coolest geeks on television. I think Bonnie’s interviewed at least half of them on starwars.com, so it counts.
- Times Online catches up with some fans heading to Celebration Europe.
- 1100 great movie robots
- Oh, and George is still hanging around Yale.
June 29th, 2007 by Dunc · Comments Off
A lightsaber game for the Wii is closer than you might think, Lucasarts’ Jim Ward says: “We’re all over that, and internally we have already played a lightsaber game on the Wii. It’s a lot of fun, and we’ll get there.”
Luckily, fans are more than ready ready – check out these cute Star Wars Miis in IGN’s mailbag
- LFL’s Bonnie Burton and illustrator Cynthia Cummens have a comic called “A Star Wars Fan Boy Field Guide” in the anthology A Girls Guide to Guys’ Stuff.
- Chicago fans build TIE fighter for parade
- Middle schoolers put Luke Skywalker on trial
- Filmjerk reviews Heart of an Empire
- Five lessons IT managers can learn from Darth Vader
- Harvard scholar delivers Star Wars-inspired oration – in Latin.
December 12th, 2006 by Dunc · Comments Off
As seen in the video post! Here’s where to get the software for yourself, assuming you have the newfangled gaming machine to begin with.
December 11th, 2006 by Dunc · Comments Off
This week there’s a some stuff I think I may have linked before… But not recently. Enjoy.
Cruelty Corner: Jar Jar’s Walking Papers or George Lucas Strikes Back. Dude, Jar-Jar was so going to be Boba Fett.
How Star Wars should have ended. “…And it’s all Princess Leia’s fault.”
A clip from the real (British) Whose Line is it Anyway in which Star Wars is thrown in a Film and Theatre Styles segment.
More, more more!