James Arnold Taylor’s one man show, as performed at Disney’s Star Wars Weekends this year.
Star Wars Weekends fallout! Here’s the inevitable bootleg copy of the new Clone Wars S4 trailer that was shown at Disney World over the weekend. Watch it before it gets copyright-killed, or be resigned to wait until they release it on StarWars.com when the Weekends are over. (via)
Let’s face it – for some of us (or maybe just me) – the appeal of Star Wars Weekends and Star Tours II is rather limited. However, this is one thing I look forward to every year from Disney World, and that is the Hyperspace Hoopla Dance-Off. Here’s the latest: Enjoy!
Ashley Eckstein will be a guest at Weekends, which run each Friday, Saturday and Sunday May 20 through June 12.
The shirts will be exclusive to Disney only through June.
It’s that time of year again… Here’s the new batch of Dance Off with the Star Wars Stars from Star Wars Weekends.
Well, TFN links some cruddy bootleg footage of The Clone Wars S2. (Did I mention there’s no sound?) Likely to be gone by morning, so watch it now or wait for them to drop it officially… Which maybe will also come in the morning*. For the sake of those of you dying to see it, I hope so, because that is some seriously bad bootleg.
(For the EU fans, note Holocron and… maybe… A Hapan queen. And apparently Mandos. Oh joy.)
* Though, this being footage from Disney, probably not until the SW Weekends thing is over. Two weekends to go.
Yes, it’s that time of year again, when people get crazy enough to actually go to Florida. Okay, I kid. (Seriously though, please don’t put C5 there.) Today marks the start of the first (of four) Star Wars events at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. To celebrate, StarWars.com has tips on getting ready and, of course, a schedule.
- Guests: Jay Laga’aia and Ashley Eckstein are hosting this weekend, with Ray Park, Warwick Davis and James Arnold Taylor making appearances. Later on Peter Mayhew, Matt Lanter and Dave Filoni will be showing up: The full list is here.
- The Clone Wars: Naturally, the target demographic gets plenty of TCW.
- Buy stuff: You know what to do.
- You might not get to see these, but… Everyone loved the “backstage” posters.
StarWars.com has your first look at the Weekends merchandise for this summer. Highlight looks to be these tees inspired by classical Japanese artwork.