Santa Maul gave his Black Friday spiel last year, and he’s particularly cranky today, so will just get to it. Remember, the more shopping you do, the more websites Santa Maul gets to crash, and the happier he will become. Also, now he is on Twitter, where he will be posting any further deals he finds today.
- Another Sith whoring himself out for low, low prices… Star Wars Shop is apparently giving discounts. Santa Maul finds the Darth Vader alarm clock suitably schlocky for the occasion at hand.
- Speaking of schlock, Marc Ecko is giving away some stuff. Santa Maul was momentarily amused by the hoodies, but finds the rest rather tacky. Of course, he must accept that not everyone can reach his level.
- Thinkgeek has a coupon code for $10 off. Santa Maul yearns for a Samurai Sword Handle Umbrella but thinks that the USB humping dog is more likely to be appreciated by the teeming holiday masses.
- Entertainment Earth is also offering some Star Wars deals.
- Sideshow Collectibles has a 50% coupon code… But it only works on certain items. Santa Maul is sure you’re dying to own a statue of a giant slobbering slug.
In conclusion, humor.