While I finished up the wear-a-thon part of my Wear Star Wars Every Day charity fundraising project after completing the entire year of 2016 by wearing a different Star Wars apparel item each day, the project is now moving onto a new phase with extra fundraising through the auction of donated clothing. Starting us off for Star Wars Day and the first week of May, we have five t-shirts and a hat up on eBay for folks to bid on. Or you can just donate directly to the Wear Star Wars Every Day site to benefit Collateral Repair Project, a non-profit that provides emergency assistance, education, and community support for urban refugees in Amman, Jordan.
Here’s what we have in this first round of auctions, with 100% of the proceeds going to Collateral Repair Project:
- Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 exclusive “BB-8 Thumbs Up” (Women’s Medium, worn once, still tagged) – Day 224
- Star Wars Celebration V exclusive “The Endless Celebration” (Men’s Large, worn once, still tagged) – Day 114
- “Irish You Were Here” from Fifth Sun (perfect for St. Patrick’s Day) (used Women’s Medium) – Day 244
- First Order Stormtrooper design from Mad Engine (Men’s Large, worn once) – Day 89
- Wok This Way – Leia and Wicket in the style of Calvin and Hobbes, from BustedTees (Men’s Medium, worn once) – Day 340
- Handmade Crochet R2-D2 beanie, with tasseled ear flaps (Adult, worn once) – Day 319
One Reply to “Time for some Wear Star Wars Every Day auctions!”
Comments are closed.