The Random House site has added dates for the following releases:
- August 26 – Coruscant Nights #2: Street of Shadows by Michael Reaves (PB)
- September 30 – Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor by Matthew Stover (HC)
- October 28 – Coruscant Nights #3: Patterns of the Force by Michael Reaves (PB)
Good news, comic fans – you’re getting a crack at Legacy #19, the final chapter of the ‘Claws of the Dragon’ storyline this Wednesday. And for an added bonus, Rebellion #11 is also on the shipping list.
There’s no sign of the eagerly-awaited Legacy: Shards trade. The trades have been coming out earlier than Dark Horse lists them, but it’s still probably too soon.
Updated our Star Wars book schedule again… Random House is now listing both The Force Unleashed novelization and Making of for a June 24 release. (For the record: LucasArts.com has actual TFU game as coming ‘Summer 2007,’ which seems to mean August.)
We also get an exact date for The Essential Atlas: it’s also been pushed back, from the initial June to September 23. (June was getting rather crowded.)
Per usual, all dates are subject to change.
Subscribers may (or may not) already have their copies, but everyone else can look for Star Wars Insider #99 in stores… I’ve also heard rumblings that Jude Watson’s latest Last of the Jedi novel, Master of Deception has been sighted on store shelves.
The comics are finally coming out on Wednesday again, and this week brings Legacy #0½, an updated guide to the popular comic book. Also, two trade collections: Knights of the Old Republic Volume 3: Days of Fear, Nights of Anger and Dark Times Volume 1: The Path to Nowhere.
Prepping for the new year, I’ve gone through and updated our Star Wars book schedule with several upcoming release dates. Please note that all these dates are from Random House, and no doubt subject to change. (Write them in pencil.)
- February 26 – Legacy of the Force: Revelation by Karen Traviss
- March 18 – The Force Unleashed (novelization) by Sean Williams
- March 18 – The Art and Making of The Force Unleashed by Haden Blackman
- May 13 – Legacy of the Force: Invincible by Troy Denning
- June 24 – Coruscant Nights: Jedi Twilight by Michael Reaves
- August 5 – Republic Commando: Order 66 by Karen Traviss
Our releases page is always linked on the sidebar, if you ever find yourself in need.
As for you comic fans, even I don’t have the patience to track those crazy ever-changing release dates for more than a few days in advance, but I can throw you a bone – the preview for Dark Times #8, which may or may not come out at the end of the month.