Found on Etsy today: Stormcheaters, a limited edition print by Joshua Ellingson; A Chewbacca print; Or a Star Wars/Abbey Road mashup?
- Remember Sammi Resendes’ amigurumi? You can buy a Han and Leia, or patterns for Ackbar and Yoda. Another shop, Jelly Bums, has a different Yoda pattern. Or just another Yoda.
- A ‘Do or Do Not’ custom Scrabble tile pendant (in green or black) from HomeStudio.
- Gr0glmann has a selection of mini-figure (mostly Lego) necklaces, as well as blaster earrings (and even pineapples.)
- Embroidered felt Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, and Threepio items from Black Rose.
- Geek voice bubble pendants from Ursula and Olive.
- Recycled Design has pendants and earrings made from Star Wars Monopoly pieces.
- Lightsaber knitting needles!
- It’s too late for Father’s Day, but there’s always next year.
- Star Wars baby and toddler gear from Itsy Bitsy Funzy Onesie.
- The Death Star on a record?
- But I think these Venus Flytrap Letterpress cards are my favorite.
One Reply to “Star Wars Etsy finds: Indie goodies for geeks”
Oh, the Knitress needs those lightsaber knitting needles. Probably not the most comfortable in the world, but really. If she’s going to knit while we’re waiting to see Clone Wars, she should look the part.
Comments are closed.