E-mail, that is. The Homing Beacon newsletter went out this afternoon with the details on Star Wars events at at Comic Con.
- Friday is Star Wars Day, with panels from LucasBooks/Del Rey, LucasArts, Hasbro, Robot Chicken, trivia with the San Diego Star Wars Society and of course, Steve Sansweet. (5pm, Hall H; check schedule for other panels.)
- An Indy 4 segment is expected at the Paramount/DreamWorks/Nickelodeon presentation on Thurday in Hall H at 1:30.
- So far, Official Pix has Dave Prowse and Matthew Wood signing.
- Fanboys panel Thursday in at 6pm in Room 6 CDEF, also an TBA autograph session with the cast.
- Some of the Vader Project helmets will be present.
I’ve also received word that LucasArts is setting up in Booth #2913 and will have LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Thrillville: Off The Rails, Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron and Star Wars Galaxies available to play. Their panel, at 12:30pm in Room 1AB, will feature a panel of producers and a discussion of story and character in The Force Unleashed.
UPDATE: StarWars.com reveals all!
One Reply to “SDCC: Another reason to check your mail”
Matt Busch, Tom Hodges and I will be doing book signings for “You Can Draw: Star Wars” at the DK Books booth from 4-5pm on Fri and Sat, as well as having a tutorial/panel on Sunday 12:30-1:30pm at Room 30 CDE . ;-)
Comments are closed.