Jim Dale, who reads the Harry audiobooks, knows how it all ends, and he can’t even tell his grandkids. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the NYT, a look at the directors of the HP films. Or simply keep up with their Harry Potter index. (Thanks, Liz!)
Meanwhile, no one has any business being surprised that Order of the Phoenix is tops at the box office, making about twice as the nearest competition, Transformers.
- The leak is out there. Spoilers at every turn!
- No Potter for ASDA supermarket chain. ASDA is the second largest retailer in the UK – and a subsidiary of Wal-Mart. Ha-ha.
- Deathly Hallows is as green as an almost 800 page book could possibly be.
- Booksellers gird their loins.
- Books still under warehouse guard.
- HP release sure to effect workplace productivity. Hey, we’ve all been there.
One Reply to “Harry Potter Week: Morning newsblast”
At least workplace productivity around Star Wars tended to fade once the movie was watched. I suspect HP disruptions will go on for a long time!
Comments are closed.