…A very odd choice of cover art. Your thoughts?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
14 Replies to “First look at Luceno’s Darth Plagueis cover”
I don’t really get it. Does this mean that Plagueis is just a huge head? Or is he just closer to us? The art is confusing.
No, I don’t think Plagueis is a giant head. Being a Muun, he’s going to be just a little bit taller than most humans.
The cover is kinda confusing though, why is Sidious kneeling a few meters BEHIND his master?
I assumed that Plagueis was supposed to be a hologram, to mimic the Vader/Emperor scene in The Empire Strikes Back.
At least it’s not a Photoshop?
It seems more like Sidious is in the background than Plagueis having a giant head. I think it’s more of a visual reference. It’s saying, “This is not about Sidious. It’s about Plagueis.”
Does anyone else get a Harry Potter vibe from the whole thing? I think it’s the colours, and Plagueis not looking a little unlike Voldemort.
I can’t help to think that Plagueis looks like Frank N Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, so this just looks weird to me. I blame Dunc.
I like it, actually. I mean, the art doesn’t strike me as great but it’s quiet and introspective and somewhat sinister in the style of most of these Sith novels so far, and that is far from a bad thing when you’re talking about the Sith.
And Dunc, I just want to let you know that .gif is going to haunt my dreams tonight.
This book has me waiting in anticip
Is it just me, or does Palpatine look a lot more like Jon Stewart than Ian McDiarmid?
I’m always a fan of cover art that consists of more than just characters in action poses.
Are we sure Plagueis is a Muun and not related to the Face of Boe?
Comments are closed.