Guys, I think that this ‘trailer’ will recreate for you the ‘Are you kidding me’ effect I felt watching Transformers. Of course, the ponies don’t talk, so YMMV.
- OMG PONIES! Mari Kasurinen has added three new Star Wars figures to her custom My Little Pony gallery: A farmboy Luke, slave Leia, and Han in carbonite.
- Technology: An impressive Artoo casemod made with a trash can and a mere $120 in additional parts.
- Crafts: The Darth Vader hula girl. I always knew he had it in him.
- The blogside: Bryan Young defends Jar Jar Binks over at Den of Geek. (via)
You missed one. io9 lists the most ridiculous evil twins in the multiverse, tragically ignoring Star Wars’ Thrackan Sal-Solo. Okay, sure, so maybe a mention for a C-list Expanded Universe character is too much to expect, but he’s the identical cousin of Han Solo! But evil! With a mustache! He led an organization called the Human League! What’s not to mock?
- My Little Pony: Bonnie interviews Mari Kasurinen, who has a new custom – Han Solo!
- The blogside: Qui-Gon Jinn is an America tourist. (via)
- Copyright: Flickr is still silent on the Heilemann deletions. I’m mourning that I never got to icon any of them.
- Random: Star Wars Designer Edition. I am 99% sure I’ve seen these before (the Insider?) but I can’t remember where and searching the blog has proved fruitless. So, enjoy.
- Smooth. Lando, the cologne. Because, why not?
- Fanmade: Look, I’m usually all over the My Little Pony mashups, but Mari Kasurinen’s Chewbacca pony scares the living daylights out of me. It wants your soul. Much less terrifying is Boba Fett.
- Lists: Topless Robot has the ten best action figures based on real people. Jorg Sacul is #7. Also, you can’t make a top five space cowboys list without Han Solo.
- Video: Attack of the Clones in 5 seconds. Obvious spoof is obvious, but worth a giggle.