TOSblog has video (warning: it’s only audio for me) of Warwick Davis interviewing Rick McCallum at Celebration Europe. Lots of TV talk, which is summarized at the link as well.
Rick McCallum received an award at the European Digital Cinema and HDTV conference in Spain, and, according to the guy who wrote TFN showed a preview of 3-D Star Wars to the crowd.
Busy day in these parts
- Marc Ecko Star Wars fashions
- James Earl Jones to recite U.S. Declaration of Independence (via TOSblog)
- Celebration Europe: The Force Unleashed is going, as well as yet more guests.
- Collector Jason Gibner featured in Metro Time Detroit’s Motor City Cribs.
- In that vein: “How To Display This Star Wars Collection (and keep the boyfriend)?” at Apartment Therapy.
- Star Wars holiday for the kids. Why not?
- Fan donates hair to play Luke Skywalker on parade float.
- 11-year-old fencer inspired by Star Wars
- 501st TIE makes debut
- Another international Star Wars convention – Poland’s Dagobah 2007
Yes, the dude who dresses up like a banana got himself a Jedi Robe and is interviewing Star Wars stars. Potassiumriffic!
About a three quarters through the latest Force-Cast, Steve Sansweet says “we’ve got a guy that we’re bringing in who is an expert on Indiana Jones – in fact he sort of is Indy himself, in a way,” Real archeologist-type or someone far more familiar to fans? We’ll just have to wait and see… However, he does promise that “this is very much a Star Wars convention,” so don’t fear an Indy takeover.
There are a couple less vague CIV scoops as well – skip forward to about halfway through the podcast to hear them.
And speaking of George, there’s an interview coverage in the San Francisco Chronicle today. (Thanks, Liz!)