Stuff
Gheorghe2

INTRODUCTION

STUFF disappeared from the web over 4 years ago. With the resolution of certain plotlines, there's no reason why it shouldn't circulate again. Don't bug me about this. Or my friends. It's one reason why I pulled it before, and I don't feel like dealing with the stress. People I've known all my life have no idea I have wandered into the depraved world of fan fic. I'd like to keep it that way.

Obligatory disclosures:

I don't own any of it. I don't care what you do with it. It's an original work based on someone else's universe, and I don't purport to own even what's original. My own contributions, such as they are, are not copyrighted.

The story was written in late 1995 and early 1996, a chapter at a time, after the release of DARKSABER and the CORELLIAN TRILOGY. It is a Luke and Mara togetherness story -- for the most part, they are the only ones in it. It is an alternative to the storylines set out in the later books.

There are grammar, spelling and typographical errors. This thing has been through numerous beta testing rounds with many readers and has been proofed, and re-proofed. It's good enough for me.

At the time of its release, I thought Stuff was about PG-13. Now, I doubt it even merits that rating. If you are mature enough to know what is going on, then you are old enough to read it. There is no plumbing but the content is adult.

Apparently, written somewhere is the canon that Jedi don't booze. Well, they do here. Luke gets drunk. So does Mara. If you are bothered by this fact, don't read it.

So many people have been a part of this story, for so long, it's impossible to thank them all. You know who you are and that I owe you a debt I can never repay.

Flame away. The shame and then pride of authorship have been replaced with a sort of numb acceptance. Stuff is wretched, melodramatic space trash, but as Mara might say, we all need a little trash in our lives.