- Comics: Newsarama has a video interview with John Ostrander and Jan Duursema about Legacy. (Includes some hints at upcoming storylines!)
- This probably calls for a manip, but I don’t have the time. Reaching for the Star Wars/Watchmen connection. Hurm.
- People: The Cloud City Garrison has inducted author Steve Perry into the 501st.
- Previews: Legacy #34 and Knights of the Old Republic #39.
- Free book! WOTC has a free PDF version of Paul S. Kemp’s Twilight Falling, first of his Erevis Cale trilogy.
March 10th, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
→ 1 CommentFiled: expanded universe
Tagged: 501st legion · comics · interviews · jan duursema · john ostrander · kotor · legacy · paul s kemp · previews · steve perry · superheroes
September 18th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
Yeah, there are new comics and all, but today StarWars.com has announced a new Indy tie-in novel, Indiana Jones and the Army of the Dead by Steve Perry. The book is due in paperback next April. This isn’t a first – Bantam published quite a few original Indiana Jones novels back in the 90′s – but the program hasn’t been active in some time.
June 23rd, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
- Craft: Sammi Resendes, whose Star Wars amigurumi you might remember, has produced a Darth Revan figure.
- Interview: Tomorrow sees the release of Michael Reaves’ Jedi Twilight, so EUC has a chat with him and frequent collaborator Steve Perry.
- People: Drew Karpyshyn updates his TOS blog with some random thoughts about the publishing industry
January 2nd, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
The Turkish fans at Yildizsavaslari.com interview author Steve Perry about Shadows Of the Empire, Death Star and his history with the franchise. Tom Dupree… Now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long, long time…
Meanwhile, French site actusf.com interviews Gregory Keyes, touching briefly on his SW work.
July 5th, 2007 by Dunc · 1 Comment
Sue Rostoni posted the Dramatis Personae for the upcoming Death Star by Steve Perry and Michael Reaves. The book comes out in September, and the DP is quoted beneath the cut.
April 18th, 2007 by Dunc · Comments Off
It’s a first look at Death Star, the story behind the galaxy’s premiere superweapon from Michael Reaves and Steve Perry.
September 9th, 2005 by Dunc · Comments Off
Out of nowhere today comes the news that Steve Perry and Michael Reaves (MedStar Duology) have signed on to write a novel about “the convoluted history of the Death Star and the personalities that led to its creation.” It’s set between ROTS and ANH.
They’re going to need the industrial-strength spackle for this one: Can AOTC and KJA be reconciled? We’ll find out in 2007…
Also: Winter 2005 comics.