Ashley introduces a couple of new products in the Her Universe shop. There’s also a coupon code for free or discounted shipping, plus the chance to win one of 6 remaining Empire Strikes Back necklaces.
I’m in denial that the holiday decorations have been up for weeks and the 24/7 Christmas carols await us on Friday morning. So what better excuse to get your holiday shopping done now and online?
I’m not pulling Santa Maul out of his hibernation yet (one must never wake a hibernating Sith before Thanksgiving) but here are some quick gift suggestions for the geek in your life:
- Lightsaber jewelry from Spotted Octopus. I’ve posted this many times before, but new items show up periodically.
- Fantastic steampunk jewelery from Dangerous Detritus.
- Support other indie crafters by browsing and buying at Etsy.
- How about one of the Top 11 Geek T-shirts?
- ThinkGeek has a holiday gift guide: I like the Cassette Tape Tote Bag, Periodic Table Refrigerator Magnets, Laboratory Beaker Mug, their ample collection of geek shirts for ladies and the glow brick, which almost sorta resembles a Holocron if you squint.
- And of course Star Wars Shop is having their ‘biggest sale ever’.