Dear media: Over the last few weeks I have seen about a million references to the Sex and the City movie as ‘Star Wars for women.’ I’ve rolled my eyes pretty much every time. Please stop, or I’ll be forced to commit further crimes of photoshoppery.
- SWTV: Family Guy trying for two Emmy noms this year with the help of Blue Harvest.
- People: Amanda Lucas made her martial arts debut Saturday. She lost her match but did get a medal for being the night’s gutsiest fighter.
- Events: Modesto celebrated the 35th anniversary of American Graffiti this weekend.
- Fandom: The Arizona Republic profiles their local 501st, the Dune Sea Garrison.
- Film: Martin Hynes has a film opening Friday (The Go-Getter) but you probably know him as the guy who played George in George Lucas in Love.