The HP week in review
- Naomi Watts, Joseph Fiennes, and Stuart Townsend are not going to be in Half-Blood Prince, their agents say. But I read it it on the internet!
- John Ostrander on HP alternatives.
- Amy H. Sturgis recs political analysis of Potter.
- Slate’s Book Club dissects Deathly Hallows
- Would you send your kids to Hogwarts?
- Fans translate Hallows into Spanish.
- “Yes, Virginia, there is a Potterdammerung.” But nothing beats the Russian Snape fans who burn a copy of DH. Dude. We’re crazy, but not that crazy.
- A mind-cleansing LOLcat.