- Weird: I’m not sure which of Bonnie’s finds is more disturbing: “A Love That Transcends Time, Space & Manufacturer” or Jar Jar Salad. Less freaky: Darth Tater’s Great Adventures.
- The ‘whine more’ files: Man sells his “faith in George Lucas” (aka a 12″ Darth Maul) on eBay for $23 Australian. (via)
- Lists: Speeder bikes are one of io9’s five scifi cycles to adore.
- Weird: Yoda the cat has four ears!
- Fanboys: MTV wants to make fun of you! Or something. They went to TFN with a plea for fanboys between the ages of 16 and 28 for their show True Life.
- Lists: Dagobah is among Discover‘s ten best science fiction planets, while Topless Robot explores the ten most blatant Star Wars rip-offs.
Imperial flushes? We’ve seen lots of Star Wars themed theatres, but a bathroom? While maybe not technically based on a Star Destroyer – even George Lucas can’t trademark triangles – it sure brings the spaceship to mind.
StarWars.com gets back on the Japan track with 10 Cool Star Wars Posters from Japan. No, they’re not all this bad.
Japanese tea towels are actually, suprisingly, kind of neat. I love the Artoo Mount Fuji. Also: Shampoo bottles and pepper mills!
A man wearing a garbage bag and Vader helmet attacked Jedi Master Jonba Hehol (aka Barney Jones, co-founder of the Jedi Church) with a crutch while he was giving an interview to a documentary crew. ‘Vader’ went on to assault the camera crew and a hairdresser, reports The Daily Telegraph. Police are investigating an assault claim.
Topless Robot has a list of ten Star Wars toys that unintentionally look like other celebrities. Uncanny! The Zach Braff as Han Solo, above, struck a nerve. Perhaps ‘JediFantasty’s’ EU casting choices were less off-target than we thought? (via)
A belt buckle is merely the tip of the iceberg in StarWars.com’s Ten Unauthorized C-3PO Collectibles.