Dannu Choo – aka the Tokyo Dance Trooper – got himself cloned! Sort of. On his blog, he documents his visit to the Clone Factory.
Video: Tokyo Dance Trooper in Singapore
Well, my world is shattered.
Tokyo Dance Trooper don’t stop
Again, Danny Choo? (via)
Video: Tokyo Dance Trooper at it again
Let Danny Choo bring some rhythm to Monday morning with Gatsby Trooper. (via)
Video: Dancing trooper, again
Video: Tokyo Trooper still feeling the groove
He’s baaaack…. (via)
The fandom minute: A greatest hits, Danny Choo, children & ewoks, Yoda Japanese
- Videos: Unreality magazine gathers ten of the best Star Wars parody, remix and mash-up videos. We’ve seen most of these before, but there’s never a bad time for a refresher.
- Fans: Danny Choo, aka the Tokyo Dance Trooper, will be guest-blogging at Boing Boing this week.
- The Blogside: If Children Were More Like Ewoks, I Might Actually Want Some.
- Language: Learn Japanese from… Yoda? (via)
- Lists: Ten things science fiction got wrong.
Video: Tokyo Dance Trooper rocks out
Danny Choo takes to the streets yet again, this time with guitar. (via)
Video: Toyoko dance trooper (and friend?) jump on Rickroll bandwagon
I suppose it was inevitable. (via)
Video: Dancing stormtrooper welcomes new iPhone
Not sure if this is the Tokyo Dance Trooper (he’s sporting the same red armband) or just a Tokyo dance trooper (he’s identified only as ‘Storm Trooper’) but CNN went down to the Tokyo iPhone launch and caught him among the Apple cultists. Now the question is – did he get a white one or a black one? (via)