Just in time for the 40th anniversary of Star Wars, it’s the new batch of #WearStarWarsEveryDay auctions. I’m turning apparel items that were donated for me to wear in my charity fundraising campaign for Collateral Repair Project into an additional way to raise funds for them to continue providing assistance to refugees.
Here’s what we got this time:
- Star Wars Celebration VI exclusive Blue Harvest logo mesh ball cap, size L/XL
- Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 Poe Dameron Badge Art t-shirt, size L
- Star Wars Trivial Pursuit DVD Edition – 2004 SDCC promo t-shirt, size L
- Funko Pop! Tees: Limited Edition BB-8 Poster t-shirt, size XL
- BustedTees “That’s No Moon” Goodnight Moon parody t-shirt, size M
- BustedTees “Retro Galactic” X-wings and Death Star t-shirt, size M
- Mad Engine: Rogue One Death Trooper t-shirt, size L
- Hand-crochet R2-D2 beanie with tasseled earflaps, adult sized (back from the first batch, with a lower starting bid)
In the first batch of auction items, the two Star Wars Celebration exclusive shirts sold, raising $81 for Collateral Repair Project. Don’t forget to check out the fundraising results & breakdown of what I wore in the main wear-a-thon of my Wear Star Wars Every Day fundraiser – we raised over $7,900 for Collateral Repair Project.