- Weird: I’m not sure which of Bonnie’s finds is more disturbing: “A Love That Transcends Time, Space & Manufacturer” or Jar Jar Salad. Less freaky: Darth Tater’s Great Adventures.
- The ‘whine more’ files: Man sells his “faith in George Lucas” (aka a 12″ Darth Maul) on eBay for $23 Australian. (via)
- Lists: Speeder bikes are one of io9’s five scifi cycles to adore.
- Weird: Yoda the cat has four ears!
- Fanboys: MTV wants to make fun of you! Or something. They went to TFN with a plea for fanboys between the ages of 16 and 28 for their show True Life.
- Lists: Dagobah is among Discover‘s ten best science fiction planets, while Topless Robot explores the ten most blatant Star Wars rip-offs.
Imperial flushes? We’ve seen lots of Star Wars themed theatres, but a bathroom? While maybe not technically based on a Star Destroyer – even George Lucas can’t trademark triangles – it sure brings the spaceship to mind.
StarWars.com gets back on the Japan track with 10 Cool Star Wars Posters from Japan. No, they’re not all this bad.