Gawker’s sci-fi blog gets a look inside, peek at upcoming games.
It pales in comparison to the news of the week, but Mark Hamill is one of Times Online’s 33 funniest Simpson’s cameos for Mayored to the Mob, the episode that features the classic ‘Luke be a Jedi Tonight’ The only clip I can find of it on Youtube is mostly dubbed in Spanish. Except for the song. Okay!
In the News
- LFL’s $5.8 million a year Presidio rent helps with upkeep of the national park
- The Marc Ecko line gets some press in USA Today
- IGN interviews Breckin Meyer about Robot Chicken. Lots of Star Wars special stuff, mostly on the second page.
- Report on James Earl Jones’ Declaration of Independence reading
- Claudia Kaven, who played Padme’s sister Sola Naberrie in the prequels, landed a lead in Daybreakers, a futuristic vampire flick.
From the Blogside
- AT-AT stroller dad at it again. More pictures!
- What would Chewbacca drive?
- Darth Vader doesn’t want an iPhone – he wants this phone.
- Star Wars Egg Art. Well… it’s… um… different.
- Costumed fans pitching in at Wings Over The Rockies Air Museum next week.
- There’s a post-Star Wars void? No one told us!
Kara Swisher’s visit to Lucasfilm and ILM. There are people who don’t know who Boba Fett is? Perhaps there is hope for humanity yet. Seriously though, this video offers a good look at some of the movie stuff hanging around the place.