The trailer for Tim Burton’s Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, starring Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. Based on the musical of the same name, it features Johnny Depp singing. Singing!
I did not regret not going to Comic-Con until I heard this: They showed a Futurama trailer. Why is it not online? This is so unfair.
You changed the outcome by measuring it!
- The New York Times deigns to recognize SDCC.
- Kevin Smith will direct a Heroes: Origins episode.
- TOSblog reports on Blade Runner.
- Hey Buffy fans, remember Ripper? It may live after all.
- Disney is going to take on all of Narnia – starting with Prince Caspian they plan to release one a year. Um, good luck with that.
- Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are making a Sweeney Todd movie? Why did I not know this?
- Seth Rogan talks about Green Hornet
- Official Watchmen website launches
- There was some smuggled Iron Man footage, but Youtube
copyright violationedated it right before I posted. Take some transcript instead.
Trailers and such