UPDATE: Ticketmaster has added a date for Omaha on December 8th.
Ticketmaster is now showing a date for Toronto’s Air Canada Centre on Thursday, November 26. (AKA Thanksgiving for those of us on this side of the border, which hopefully means more tickets for the Canadians.) The presale has already started.
(Americans, please remember you need a passport to cross the border now – and getting one can take several months to process – so keep that in mind before buying tickets for this show.)
I’ve updated the original entry a few times with dates for Detroit and Columbus, but I suggest Midwestern fans check Ticketmaster’s Star Wars: In Concert listing and input their zip codes – more shows may show up there today. Tickets for most of the recently added shows went on presale (for American Express card holders) earlier today.
- Nov. 6: North Charleston, SC; North Charleston Coliseum. (On-sale: 9/23)
- Nov. 7: Charlotte, NC; Time Warner Cable Arena. (On sale now.)
- Nov. 11: Providence, RI: Dunkin’ Donuts Center. (On-sale: 9/23)
- Nov. 14 (two shows:) Boston MA; TD Garden. (On-sale: 9/23)
- Nov. 17: Wilkes-Barre, PA; Wachovia Arena. (On-sale: 9/23)
- Nov. 28 (two shows:) Auburn Hills, MI; The Palace of Auburn Hills. (On-sale: 9/23)
- Nov. 29: Pittsburgh, PA; Mellon Arena. (On-sale: 9/23)
- Dec 2: Columbus, OH; Nationwide Arena. (On-sale: 10/01)
UPDATE: I set my location in Ticketmaster and it’s now showing me two shows set for The Palace of Auburn Hills (outside Detroit) on Saturday, November 28 (3:30 and 8:00pm.) Neither were showing up earlier, but they may just have been added later today. (I can’t believe we rate a Saturday.)
UPDATE 2: And now they’re showing Columbus for December 2!
StarWars.com has some fall dates for Star Wars: In Concert, mostly in the south and creeping up: Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, Connecticut and New Hampshire. Not quite as spread out as the west coast dates, but I suspect we’ll see more of New England in the next round. Tickets will go on sale Friday, September 25.