Twelve items out of the highly anticipated (at least if Googlers are any indication) Star Wars Originals line are up now in the adidas online store. Looks like the prices are going to be all over the range – the sneakers up now go from $80 – $150.
The Jawas were hard at work, and here’s some of what they found on Etsy this week.
- I think this Empire Strikes Back Babydoll tunic dress/top is adorable! Not so sure I support the suggestion of leggings as pants, though. Still, it’s cute. Just wear real pants. ($29.99)
- TypsyGypsyTees also has several Star Wars items, including this AT-AT onesie ($14) or a girl cut probe droid tee. ($20)
- A Return of the Jedi ‘boob tube style dress’ by Natty Boho. ($60)
- Kick it in style at your next con with Star War Chucks by Chylde. ($50)
- A Return of the Jedi tutu? Why not? It’s by XPoppysWickedGardenX. ($40) Also in ANH, Yoda, and a Clone Wars halter top.
- Let your freak flag really fly with the Boba Fett ski mask by Unclaimed Baggage. ($70)
- Or keep your hipster cred with the Star Wars cycling cap by MMildredSnodgrass. ($32)
(The Jawas are still hard at work sorting listings, so stay tuned.)
Do you take this fan… Two Star Wars weddings made it on the internet this week! The first, in the UK, featuring a full party of costumed guests. The second, in the Philippines, features a stormtrooper-inspired gown, at right… And lightsabers. Naturally.