Battlestar Galactica creator Ron Moore is using his pull with the show’s producer (which is, oh, himself) to take on his first-ever directing gig. He’ll be directing an upcoming episode that he’s also written.
In the meantime, Jamie Bamber reports on the ongoing tug of war between nostalgia and excitement on the series’ end.
A few, small TV tidbits to share:
– SciFi has finally announced what everyone else seems to have known for a while now: Paul McGillion is back on Stargate Atlantis.
– Kristen Bell is rumored to be heading on over to Lost
– Can Heroes live up to expectations in Season 2?
– Ron Moore decides to stay on with NBC Universal a little longer, but not so much with the sci-fi.
– Flash Gordon not only shows promise, but already gets a DVD. We’ll have to see. I’m kinda fond of that 80’s cheesy version.
Edward James Olmos (Bill Adama) and Katie Sackhoff (Kara “Starbuck” Thrace) talk about Battlestar’s end.
Bodie Olmos (Hotdog) talks about how tough it is to be a recurring character.
Executive producer Ron Moore doesn’t seem to be focusing on that, though, and is talking about the upcoming movie.
As for future movies of this reimagining? Well, you’d best be starting to bribe Glen Larson (producer of the original) right now, because he’s not so enthused….
Wondering about last night’s Battlestar Galactica season finale? Ron Moore confirms and denies. Massive spoilers, naturally.