Star Wars events all over this May, with author appearances by Timothy Zahn, Matthew Stover, J.W. Rinzler, Michael Stackpole, Helen Keier and more!
Well, first I was sick, and then there was this big election thing, and between the two I ended up sleeping when I should have been combing the internet. Here’s what we missed:
- Cinemax marathon starts tomorrow night! Speaking of, there’s an ad in Entertainment Weekly I saw an ad in last week’s, but the sound chip is news to me…
- Send Helen your NEGAS photos!
- Homemade Star Wars boxers! Simple but cute.
- One of the elves from the Big Lot’s spokes-elf commercials/competition has a Star Wars connection.
- TFN has a coupon code for Skywalker Ranch Merlot.
- There’s a new VIP blogger. She’s playing a queen on a Rose Bowl float.
- No Starwars.com update tomorrow.
- And lastly, Vader and Yoda ‘bond’ over an iPod Shuffle.
Icarusancalion has excellent advice for fandom security. Hiding your tie-in novels in the underwear drawer is not, surprisingly, one of them.
Oboe-Wan ponders hats and Ewoks. Sadly, not hats of Ewoks. (Yes, it’s old-school CJ reference day!)
On the VIP front, Helen Keier on how she got the gig, Sterling Hershey explains what a freelance game designer does and Abel G. Peña discusses the origins of Darth Millennial. Oh, and Jeremy Bulloch has shown up.