Lest we forget that teenagers are king when it comes to Star Wars, io9 found a lovely gem of a quote indicating that the size of a player’s lightsaber (among other things) will grow with the amount of hours they’ve sunk into the game. Charming, no?
- Weird: I’m not sure which of Bonnie’s finds is more disturbing: “A Love That Transcends Time, Space & Manufacturer” or Jar Jar Salad. Less freaky: Darth Tater’s Great Adventures.
- The ‘whine more’ files: Man sells his “faith in George Lucas” (aka a 12″ Darth Maul) on eBay for $23 Australian. (via)
- Lists: Speeder bikes are one of io9’s five scifi cycles to adore.
- Weird: Yoda the cat has four ears!
- Fanboys: MTV wants to make fun of you! Or something. They went to TFN with a plea for fanboys between the ages of 16 and 28 for their show True Life.
- Lists: Dagobah is among Discover‘s ten best science fiction planets, while Topless Robot explores the ten most blatant Star Wars rip-offs.
[HUGE LEGACY SPOILER]’s sterility problem. Here’s a deep thought: Maybe he just doesn’t want any biological kids. All the things we don’t know about Legacy and this is your hot topic? What are you people: Fanfic writers?
Remember The Phantom Edit, the controversial recut of Episode I? Well, back in 2005, Mike Nichols took on Attack of the Clones, and blogger Darth Mojo has nothing but raves for his efforts. I’m not convinced, as the edited clip makes Anakin seem like even more of a creepy stalker-type than the original. Nor, honestly, am I really curious enough to download the whole thing. (via)
Clearly both recuts have been around a while – anyone actually made the effort? What did you think?