It’s turkey time!
Pirates leave you cold? Harry Potter not your thing? Transformers not moving you? Take a look at next year’s summer blockbusters.
Getting on with it…
- First Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix review. Not really much for talking about the actual movie, are we?
- Meanwhile, Pablo saw Transformers.
- National Lampoon to weakly parody 300. I think the internet already took care of this one, guys.
- Conan rights up for grabs. Also, another He-Man movie? This can’t possibly end well.
- Justice League film may be next for Superman.
It’s raining 300 men. Really, why didn’t this get posted yesterday? I have no explanation.
Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream. In Italian, a sure sign of quality.
What you gonna do with all that ass?
Conan the Barbarian, literary figure. Jokes about Ahnold’s acting aside, this is a pretty interesting article. From the sheer number of his works, I’d never have guessed that Robert E. Howard killed himself at 30.