- Help a padawan. TFN alerts us to the plight of young Maddie.
- The important questions of our time. What was the best year for movies? 1997, 1994, or 1999?
- 501st. Fanboys director Kyle Newman was inducted into the 501st Legion.
- Ode to fandom, sort of. Variety did an article about the Star Wars presence at SDCC. That’s kinda snarky for Variety…
- Blog: Distracted by Star Wars.
I thought Last Comic Standing got canceled back when the naked dude was still tooling around Survivor?
As strong as a small pony!
Popmatters asks comedian Margaret Cho the eternal question: Star Trek or Star Wars? Her answer:
Star Wars for sure. I have never seen anything Star Trek. I love sci-fi, but I’m more Star Wars-oriented. I’m totally obsessed with Chewbacca. He’s incredible.
I’m a bit of an insomniac, and so when I can’t sleep, I think about brushing Chewbacca, getting all the tangles out. I bet he is really tangled and needs some of that ‘no more tears’ spray. So I would use a wide tooth comb. I also think about braiding Chewbacca. Like two long, French braids on either side of his body. I bet he would look really good if his hair was braided.
Not for the hypersensitive prequel fans, but chances are everyone else will at least crack a smile. (Via Sci-Fi Scanner, who really makes me want to hear the rest of the routine.)