By Dapperstache. Includes many things dear to our hearts, like Jedi, robots, hyperspace, lightsabers and liquor. Clickthrough to read it!
- Fan art: The Mona Leia could be yours for only $1225.
- Video: Building the Lego Death Star.
- Ancient history: Early movie piracy with Apple’s Steve Wozniak.
- Lists: Topless Robot counts down Mark Hamill’s ten greatest post-Star Wars roles.
- Graphjam: Possible responses to Padme’s death over time, choices according to Yoda, the CGI uncanny valley, a small moon (and again.)
Yes, Spaceballs, very nice. Or perhaps: