- Interview: VFXWorld talks to Richard Kerris, Lucasfilm’s Chief Technology Officer, about technology, The Force Unleashed, and The Clone Wars.
- Licensees: Zazzle featured in USA Today, which can’t tell the difference between Padme and Leia.
- From the ‘WE KNOW’ files: James Cameron ‘confirms’ that Star Wars will be rereleased in 3-D.
- Fandom: Chad Vader folks in The Badger Herald.
- Events: Star Wars Spectacular returning to Welland, Canada.
- People: Natalie Portman considers politics as a future career option. If she got elected, would that up the collectible value of those Padme Senatorial Gown figures?
- More People: Peter Cushing, artist? If you were hoping for something all creepy and Hammer-inspired, sorry: The art looks like something my grandmother would have a bad print of on her wall.
Roleplaying jokes meet Star Wars in the Darths & Droids webcomic.
Attack of the Clones is the latest offering from MST3K alums Mike Nelson and Kevin Murphy. And none other than Chad Vader joins the mocking this time around!
Latest Chad Vader is up. Could it be… almost at an end? Oh no!
From Bonnie – Bill Hader’s taun taun impression on Conan O’Brien. Starts at about 3:49.
Who knows how long this will last… The Cutting Edge, a hour and a half documentry on film editing.