November 29th, 2007 by Dunc · No Comments
October 3rd, 2007 by Dunc · Comments Off
Today’s biggie: a new trailer for Pixar’s Wall-E. Sorry Artoo – there’s a new adorable robot in town.
- Michael Caine praises Heath Ledger’s performance in The Dark Knight.
- Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy not getting a sequel. I don’t think anyone is going to mind.
- Bay and ILM promise to step it up on Transformers 2.
- Zachary Quinto gushes about Trek co-stars.
- Krypton footage may make Superman Returns sequel.
- Next on the remake trail: Friday the 13th.
July 13th, 2007 by Dunc · 1 Comment
- Zachary Quinto as Spock? Leonard Nimoy, watch your back!
- Check out The Golden Compass posters! Daniel Craig looks bizarrely Hobbit-like.
- Tron is 25? Hehe, Tron.
- Spider-Man movies look to keep on truckin’.
- Kevin Spacey to return as Lex Luthor. I still haven’t seen the first one. Will it ever come to HBO?
- Wolverine? Maybe.
July 3rd, 2007 by Dunc · 1 Comment
I can’t keep up with all this Indy news,
and no Jaders are volunteering. You should try the Unofficial Indiana Jones Movie Blog.
- An Anne of Green Gables prequel? Do not want!
- Make yourself a Simpson avatar.
- Don’t hold your breath for another Superman.
- Rumor mill: Cast list for Watchman adaption.
- First look at Beowulf. Uh… okay!
- Collector’s Edition DVD of Serenity Do Browncats still pelt their friends with DVDs?Do they take requests?
April 11th, 2007 by Dunc · 1 Comment
Sean Connery ‘considering’ Indy IV. Speaking of sorta maybe Indy stuff, be warned that Indy rumor-ridden young actor Shia LaBeouf will be hosting this Saturday’s Saturday Night Live. Indiana Jones jokes are likely!
In other rumor news, could Orlando Bloom be considering a role in the sequel to Superman Returns? I’m not feeling it.
Harvey Dent is appearing in The Dark Knight but his alter ego Two-Face is less likely.
And enough about that – I both kind of want to see and yet dread the Nancy Drew movie, but here’s some pictures to get the preteens excited.
And lastly The Voyage of the Dawn Treader may have found a director. Don’t screw it up, Hollywood – it’s my favorite. (Irony!)
January 31st, 2007 by Dunc · Comments Off
Say what you will about the Expanded Universe and its many flaws, but at least no one ever tried to mind-whammy a Skywalker into doing porn. (Fanfic writers: Sssshhh!)
January 17th, 2007 by Paula · 1 Comment
November 27th, 2006 by Dunc · 3 Comments
You-Know-Who’s latest project is Last Days of Krypton, “an epic novel about the demise of Superman’s home planet.” Our condolences to the many Super-fans who will feel obligated to read the book when it comes out next fall.
In (sorta) related news, David Farland, aka Dave Wolverton (Courtship of Princess Leia) is out and about on a book tour.
November 2nd, 2006 by Dunc · 1 Comment
Bryan Singer will make another Superman movie. By the time it comes out, Superman Returns might even earn back it’s budget.
This has nothing to do with anything except that I used to have a weird crush on Jack Black – the trailer for Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny And if you’re cool with Tenacious D, I bet you’re jumping out windows in excitment for another Harold & Kumar movie.
They’re remaking Revenge of the Nerds? And the Fanboys dude is directing? Oye vey…
- Batman vs. Superman. Uh-huh. Yeah. Sure.
- Mad Max 4? Haven’t we all suffered Mel Gibson enough?
- Halo is dead, Peter Jackson or no Peter Jackson. I’m weaping into my cheerios… Not.
- Wachowski brothers to write and direct live-action Speed Racer. That’s it, I can’t read anymore movie news, because I have been struck dead.