TK4082 had a really hard time figuring out the droid they called Printer. It did not respond to commands and the only beep when it needed something.
Lord Vader would have not tolerated such insubordination.
June 12th, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments
June 4th, 2009 by Dunc · 7 Comments
I actually think George would approve. For a second. Before he called his lawyers.
May 7th, 2009 by Dunc · 3 Comments
Do you take this fan… Two Star Wars weddings made it on the internet this week! The first, in the UK, featuring a full party of costumed guests. The second, in the Philippines, features a stormtrooper-inspired gown, at right… And lightsabers. Naturally.
April 29th, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
Meet the Wellington Dance Trooper, aka Shane Cornwell of New Zealand.
April 28th, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments
April 21st, 2009 by Dunc · 5 Comments
He’s baaaack…. (via)
February 27th, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments
- Photo fun Adventures in Stormtrooping with a little help from The Simpsons, Cobra Commander, Hellboy and a very naughty Wall-E.
- The blogside: John Scalzi theorizes that George wants to release Star Wars in 3-D to beat Gone With the Wind in the all-timers. Seems a bit of a reach to me: If that was the case, why all this waiting? Has George seen Coraline?
- Cake: Bearded Obi-Wan is full of… Strawberry jam? I’m sure there’s a Spaceballs joke in there somewhere.
- Travels: Yoda sees the world.
February 11th, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
- Videos: Unreality magazine gathers ten of the best Star Wars parody, remix and mash-up videos. We’ve seen most of these before, but there’s never a bad time for a refresher.
- Fans: Danny Choo, aka the Tokyo Dance Trooper, will be guest-blogging at Boing Boing this week.
- The Blogside: If Children Were More Like Ewoks, I Might Actually Want Some.
- Language: Learn Japanese from… Yoda? (via)
- Lists: Ten things science fiction got wrong.
February 1st, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
- Darth Vader Stained Glass Mirror by Terraza Glass, $145.00.
- Jedi terrier print by Brian Rubenacker, $12.99. (Also available: Chihuahua.)
- Lord Vader’s Beverly by Terry Reid, $22.00.
- Troopers print by tmronin (Shop contains nudes,) $30.00.
- Stormtrooper LEGO mosaic by bricks2pics, $745.00. It measures in at 45 x 30 inches, which may explain the price.
Next set will be up Monday. Happy browsing!
January 14th, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
Here’s hoping these guys are better at driving than they are at shooting.