Rebelscum contest winners. The fansite announced the winners of their annual Halloween costume contest yesterday – this (Robot Chicken-inspired?) Ponda Baba by Michael took first place in the adult contest.
Sing it. Are you sick of seeing that old pic of Carrie Fisher and her ROTJ stunt double being treated as some sort of rare, leaked revelation? Yeah, me too.
According to Jabba? The King of Tatooine? io9’s Annalee Newitz mines Bonnie’s interview with the The Box director Richard Kelly for his idea of a Jabba the Hutt tv show. Scary thought: It’s not really out of the realm of possibility.
Friday seems as good a day as any to check in with Stéfan Le Dû’s Stormtroopers 365 project. Also, for chocolate.
Again, Danny Choo? (via)
io9 provides some bootleg-style pictures of concept art, including the a rehash (prehash?) of the Grievous/Obi-Wan duel above. StarWars.com has better pictures of the least interesting offerings (We’ll get the quality scans eventually,) as well as pics of Cad Bane and the clone troopers.
- Wide world of puns. The University of Michigan has a quarterback named Tate Forcier. You don’t even have to imagine: They’ve already been made.
- Action figures in action. Bonnie interviews Stéfan Le Dû about his Stormtroopers 365 project.
- Internet inevitability. Animals with lightsabers, the blog. (via)
- Freeform advice. What would Han Solo do?
- Randomly… Den of Geek praises the sci-fi corridor.
(Hat tip to TheBroox)