Again, Danny Choo? (via)
io9 provides some bootleg-style pictures of concept art, including the a rehash (prehash?) of the Grievous/Obi-Wan duel above. StarWars.com has better pictures of the least interesting offerings (We’ll get the quality scans eventually,) as well as pics of Cad Bane and the clone troopers.
- Wide world of puns. The University of Michigan has a quarterback named Tate Forcier. You don’t even have to imagine: They’ve already been made.
- Action figures in action. Bonnie interviews Stéfan Le Dû about his Stormtroopers 365 project.
- Internet inevitability. Animals with lightsabers, the blog. (via)
- Freeform advice. What would Han Solo do?
- Randomly… Den of Geek praises the sci-fi corridor.
(Hat tip to TheBroox)
Okay, so Grievous and the clonetrooper aren’t so bad, but Anakin and Obi-Wan are freaking me the hell out. If you disagree, or simply want to sent me the head of one in a box, they’re only $9.99 today at Kids.Woot.
If the reports are anything to go on, there was no missing the many steampunk-themed costumes at Dragon*Con this weekend; No surprise that there were several Star Wars variations. Not surprisingly there were a lot of stormtroopers, bounty hunters and your other standards, but Cardinal Vader may be a new one. (Though one must admit it isn’t much of a logical leap.) Or we can just go straight for the crossdressers. Or the ever-popular Spaceballs. (Photo at right by Ryan James.)
And in conclusion, baby.
…A stormtrooper dancing with a redshirt (red dress?) Federation crewmember.