Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
George Lucas is among the celebrities in this new PSA from Vote For It ’08:
VFI08 is a joint initiative between the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network (HSAN), and online ad network and marketing company, CPX Interactive. The overarching purpose of the joint initiative is to serve as a call-to-action to America’s youth vote, emphasizing the importance of connectivity to the growing national political spirit and the necessity of empowering one’s self thru the exercise of the most basic responsibility…that is the right to vote.
Tonight, on Baltar’s Basestar… the Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Gag Reel. Waaaatttccch iiitttt. (Warning: Language above and beyond ‘frak’.)
Rose Parade humor: Stormtrooper gets dressed down by drill instructor, Jimmy Kimmel mocks.
Yoda Spears. I… I… I don’t know. But it’s brilliant anyway.
Dancing stormtrooper action
- Imperial Dance Off. (As linked previously; somehow I had missed all the videos before that one.)
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
- Hey Ya!
- Numa Numa Stormtrooper. (The original, if you’ve been living in a cave.)
- Getting down. (No music.)
- Stormtrooper girl dances.
- Stormtrooper ballet.
- Trooper Bop. Kind of a ‘greatest hits’ with clips from many of the above set to ‘Sexyback.’