- TOSblog spotted a Barbie in Carbonite on Etsy. Disturbling awesome! (Of course, it’s been sold already.) For the less morbid, they also found some instructions on making a Millennium Falcon cat bed.
- Interview with Death Star co-author Michael Reeves in Sunday’s Washington Post.
- In addition to prompting kids to want to grow up and fly (or design) jets in the first place, Star Wars inspires Royal Air Force helmets.
- Speaking of the U.K., Return of the Jedi’s Richard Marquand will be spotlighted on Welsh TV next week.
- The 501st invades Spain’s beautiful La Sagrada Familia church.
- Hey, collectors: According to CHUD’s review, George Lucas’ appearance is among the gems on the Best of the Colbert Report DVD, which should be majestically appearing in stores on Tuesday.
Carrie Fisher well-wishes ailing canine namesake. Of course, this being the internet, who knows for sure? On a less cynical note, it’s rather heartwarming. (Thanks, Bonnie!)
Check out this fabulous walking carpet on Cute Overload. Is that a real dog?!? I think I’m in love, but don’t tell my Coco.
Sneak peek at the Ryan vs. Dorkman sequel, complete with talking heads. Oh, fanboys!
IT CAME FROM JAPAN!
- It started with Star Wars hands last week…
- Clay Vader, Chad and Darth’s Japanese cousin?
- Cat like Star Wars, but they like scratchies more.
- Star Wars Kid in Kill Bill.
- Do Not Laugh!
- Learn stuff: Star Wars and the Samurai.
No matter what your opinion on cloning is… Kittens are cute, yes?
Well, Cute Overload, not exactly the wild. Still, there’s a pug in a Vader costume and weiner dogs dressed up like bananas, can’t beat that.