At Disney this weekend, one fan caught Matthew Wood playing coy. Is he voicing Grevious? (Who else would be?)
Matthew Wood, Dermot Crowley, Jerome Blake and Amy Allen are among the latest guests for Celebration IV.
Meanwhile, time is running out to enter the Star Wars Fan Movie Challenge. Sorry LFL – the term is still ‘fanfilms’ to me!
And don’t forget that this is the last day to pre-register for Celebration!
James Michael Tyler talks to Jonathan Rinzler about The Art of Revenge of the Sith and The Making of, as well as Matthew Stover about the ROTS novelization and James Luceno about Dark Lord.
Screw that, have more funny
- Matthew ‘General Grievous’ Wood and Warwick Davis sing a classic Disney song.
- Hayden Christensen on MTV’s TRL.
- Budweiser Star Wars. I’m sorry.
- To continue tonight’s slide into cheesiness, a Jeff Foxworthy/Star Wars mashup. Really, very, very sorry.
- Okay, okay, here’s something that will only make you cringe a little: 1977 cast interview on The Today Show.
Matthew Wood, Supervising Sound Editor of Episode III and voice of General Grievous, came on stage at Steve Sansweet’s Star Wars Spectacular and provided a demonstration of how he created the General’s voice, complete with sound equiptment. Fan reports have him actually have him singing a song – Hyperspace members can find out for themselves by listening to the audiocast of the event.
Steve also hinted at some of the content on the Revenge of the Sith DVD, and showed one of the deleted scenes dealing with the founding of the Rebellion. Certainly I’m not the only one hoping for an Extended Edition, ala Peter Jackson?