March 3rd, 2010 by Dunc · 2 Comments
July 20th, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
July 10th, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
June 19th, 2009 by Dunc · 2 Comments
Or death? Cake Wrecks went on a Star Wars twofer last week. First the bad cakes, then the good ones. At right, one of the more disturbing cakes, which I’m pretty sure is what happens when Yoda mates with a certain fertility idol.
May 19th, 2009 by Dunc · 3 Comments
Madness! Artist and Lego maestro Craig Stevens recently finished a minifig scale Rebel Blockade Runner that measures in at a whooping twelve feet long. And that’s only one of his Star Wars creations, which also includes the Millennium Falcon. (via)
May 4th, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments
So Gizmodo claims, anyway. We’re not Rebelscum, so I have no idea. Nice eye candy, anyway.
February 25th, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments
February 16th, 2009 by Dunc · 4 Comments
Both StarWars.com and Rebelscum are covering the reveals heavily… I can’t even begin to catch up at this point! Above, a Dagobah Frog Habitat from Uncle Milton, another ‘Seriously?’ item from the brains behind the Force Trainer.
UPDATE: More Force Trainer action at Gizmodo.
February 1st, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
- Darth Vader Stained Glass Mirror by Terraza Glass, $145.00.
- Jedi terrier print by Brian Rubenacker, $12.99. (Also available: Chihuahua.)
- Lord Vader’s Beverly by Terry Reid, $22.00.
- Troopers print by tmronin (Shop contains nudes,) $30.00.
- Stormtrooper LEGO mosaic by bricks2pics, $745.00. It measures in at 45 x 30 inches, which may explain the price.
Next set will be up Monday. Happy browsing!
January 13th, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments