At least Chewbacca is safe.
On Jimmy Kimmel last night…
…And the love between Han and Luke. Aww. (via)
Ewan McGregor (with beard!) was on The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson to promote The Men Who Stare At Goats, where he talked about his proclivity for being naked on film. (via)
Meanwhile, io9 says that The Men Who Stare At Goats “echoes the original Star Wars trilogy.” Though shouldn’t Charlie Jane Anders (or her copy editor) know better by now than to use the term ‘Jedis?’
Question: What are the most common grammatical/factual errors you see in media coverage and discussion of Star Wars? Answer here or on Twitter.
Visiting (and dancing!) with Craig Ferguson to promote the horror flick Sorority Row. (via)
You may have seen this on Jimmy Kimmel tonight… The Star Wars Trumpeter.
And speaking of George, there’s an interview coverage in the San Francisco Chronicle today. (Thanks, Liz!)
Tonight, on Baltar’s Basestar… the Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Gag Reel. Waaaatttccch iiitttt. (Warning: Language above and beyond ‘frak’.)
Rose Parade humor: Stormtrooper gets dressed down by drill instructor, Jimmy Kimmel mocks.
Yoda Spears. I… I… I don’t know. But it’s brilliant anyway.
Dancing stormtrooper action
- Imperial Dance Off. (As linked previously; somehow I had missed all the videos before that one.)
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
- Hey Ya!
- Numa Numa Stormtrooper. (The original, if you’ve been living in a cave.)
- Getting down. (No music.)
- Stormtrooper girl dances.
- Stormtrooper ballet.
- Trooper Bop. Kind of a ‘greatest hits’ with clips from many of the above set to ‘Sexyback.’