James came through again! Here’s most of yesterday’s Her Universe panel. Check below the cut for Jane Espenson, Katie Cook, Mary Franklin, Bonnie Burton, Cat Staggs and more. (more…)
July 25th, 2010 by Dunc · 5 Comments
February 12th, 2009 by Dunc · 2 Comments
August 1st, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
Grant Gould broke the news last night (at least online) that he, Tom Hodges, Katie Cook, and Jeff Carlisle will be working on a The Clone Wars web comic for StarWars.com to accompany the tv series. Hodges revealed more this morning on the TFN boards:
The quick version is each week, we’ll be given a story leading into that weeks episode. Now it could be a direct tie-in or peripherally connected from a distance because some episodes have story arcs not connected to each and every episode. Keep in mind, the series will not always be about Anakin, Obi-Wan and Padme. It will flesh out characters we’ve only seen bits and pieces of.
This will also NOT be “web-strip” format. It will be full color, comic format and each story will be 5 pages in length.
More as we get it!
April 10th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
- Art: Katie Cook drew a Luke and Mara sketch card. Also check out her stormtrooper baby shower.
- Comics: Legacy scribe John Ostrander is O in Comics Should Be Good’s Alphabet of Cool.
- Previews: Legacy #22, Dark Times #10, Rebellion #13.
- E-books: The folks over at NJOE spotted a listing on Random House for the first eight Legacy of the Force books due out April 29th. At only $40, it’ll save you more than $20 than if you were buying them all in paperback, so if you haven’t started LOTF yet, this is a great deal. (Sacrifice sees PB release the same day.) The last book, Invincible, comes out May 13th. (via)
August 24th, 2007 by Dunc · 2 Comments
With blackjack! And hookers!
- Hot rumor mill action! Jim Hill wonders if Lucasfilm and Disney are plotting something. Oh, oh! A land war in Asia!
Elsewhere in the media…
- David Lynch (briefly) talks about George’s offer to direct ROTJ. Sadly lacking in wacky Lynch-ness. (via)
- Star Wars-inspired shoes much less Star Wars-looking than expected. I am underwhelmed. Really, you could throw a SW logo on pretty much anything made of shiny black leather and call it Vader-inspired.
- Video of George Lucas at the D5 conference.
- I bet Phil knows this guy. Also every time I see the headline I think it says Mary Franklin.
- Star Wars namechecked in column on movie soundtracks, surprisingly absolutely no one.
- Artist re-envisions critic as a Hutt. Naturally. (via)
→ 2 CommentsFiled: fandom · people · star wars
Tagged: david lynch · disney · george lucas · grant gould · hyperspace · katie cook · merchandise · return of the jedi · shoes