Kotaku also has word from Ward himself.
Hasbro profits tumble after Lucas stock buyback, but sales are strong for Transformers and Spider-Man toys.
No Harry! I swear!
- Jim Ward interviewed by San Jose Mercury News.
- THX moves beyond theaters.
- Pablo on why you don’t want to fly too close to Luke or stand too near Leia.
- Dave Dorman profiled in local paper.
- German robot masters walking
- Hamill not SW trivia master.
- Another Slave Leia group photo planned at Comic-Con. Sigh.
- Chewbacca dies at age 26. (Warning! PDF link.)
A lightsaber game for the Wii is closer than you might think, Lucasarts’ Jim Ward says: “We’re all over that, and internally we have already played a lightsaber game on the Wii. It’s a lot of fun, and we’ll get there.”
Luckily, fans are more than ready ready – check out these cute Star Wars Miis in IGN’s mailbag
- LFL’s Bonnie Burton and illustrator Cynthia Cummens have a comic called “A Star Wars Fan Boy Field Guide” in the anthology A Girls Guide to Guys’ Stuff.
- Chicago fans build TIE fighter for parade
- Middle schoolers put Luke Skywalker on trial
- Filmjerk reviews Heart of an Empire
- Five lessons IT managers can learn from Darth Vader
- Harvard scholar delivers Star Wars-inspired oration – in Latin.