February 3rd, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments
- Knitsaber (pattern) by our own CarbonScoring, $4. Or purchase them already made in green, purple, hot pink, glow in the dark or Asajj Ventress-style, $17-25.
- Clone Trooper Pinata by Pinatas By Mail, $24.95. There’s a Darth Vader avaliable as well.
- Star Wars Peggies (two sets of four) by Naked Peggies, $30.
- Yoda Penguin by The Pink Koala, $9.
- Finger Puppets (set of nine) by littlefox71, $22. A set of four goes for $10.
- Joda, a Scrappy Catnip Monster by On A Whimm, $8.
Don’t forget the previous installments, art & decoration and wear & carry.
Tagged: etsy · indie goods · knitting · pets
February 2nd, 2009 by Dunc · 5 Comments
This second set of Etsy finds this week highlights things you wear and carry. Corsets, hats, buttons… Anything you can imagine, someone has no doubt made it. (No jewelery, but everything I saw this time I’ve already blogged about.)
- Darth Vader Corset Top (Custom order) by TheVintageDoctor, $130.
- Leia Earmuffs Beanie (Crochet pattern) by Talli’s Designs, $5. Or buy one already made in lilac/cream or red, $25.
- Star Wars patchwork scarf by Sweetharsh, $45.
- Luke Skywalker pouch by Dang Argyle, $17. Also, Luke, Leia & Han, $12. (I actually bought a similar item from Dang Argyle at a local craft show about a year ago, and I can vouch that their goods are very sturdy and well-made.)
- Han Shot First button by The Pink Samurai, $1.50.
Come back Wednesday for the final installment!
Tagged: crochet · etsy · fanmade · han shot first · indie goods
February 1st, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
Like any good Jawa, I go into Etsy looking for posting material and I come out with far too much. So this time, instead of throwing a huge list at you folks, I’m splitting it up. First up, art.
Next set will be up Monday. Happy browsing!
Tagged: art · darth vader · etsy · fan art · fanmade · indie goods · jedi · lego · pets · stormtroopers
July 14th, 2008 by Dunc · 1 Comment
Found on Etsy today: Stormcheaters, a limited edition print by Joshua Ellingson; A Chewbacca print; Or a Star Wars/Abbey Road mashup?
Filed: expanded universe · fandom · star wars
Tagged: etsy · indie goods · lego
June 5th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
I dare you to resist these Star Wars mice from Etsy’s The House Of Mouse. There are Yoda, Chewie, and Obi-Wan, of course, but also Luke, Anakin, Palpatine, Leia, Han, and even Indiana Jones. But that’s not all… There are plenty of familiar mouseterpations of other CJ favorites, including Harry Potter and a pirate. There’s a pretty huge selection, so there’s bound to be something for everyone… She even takes commissions!
Big thanks to Jadesfire55 for the link!
Filed: fandom · film · star wars
Tagged: etsy · harry potter · indiana jones · indie goods
January 28th, 2008 by Dunc · 4 Comments
The cream of the crop for this go-round are these two uber-impressive Obi-Wan sock monkeys – your choice of Padawan or mentor Ben – by Siansburys. (She also has a John McClane.)
Tagged: art · crafts · etsy · indie goods · unauthorized
September 15th, 2006 by Dunc · 2 Comments
Went to check out Star Wars stuff on Etsy again…. Finds include a Princess Leia ring, a reconstructed Darth Maul t-shirt, Vader Christmas stocking, droid purse, sheet bag (to match Aaron’s shirt,) marble magnets, and ton of ‘Star Wars is a Girl thing too’ hairpins from user user MelodyMuse, who’s also offers a Wicket pin and Vader coinpurse.
Tagged: crafts · etsy · indie goods