Indy Mogul builds a lightsaber with the help of a few familiar-looking websites. (via)
August 12th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
July 14th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
- Shocking! io9 thinks that Ahsoka Tano is going to die. We say: No shit, Sherlock.
- Fansites: Share your EU musings on EUC’s EUBlogs.
- Project: Make your collection classy with a miniatures wall decoration.
- Time-wasting: Mando fans can customize (to the point of being nearly ridiculous) their fantasy armor with the Mandalorian Merc’s Mandomaker.
June 18th, 2008 by Dunc · 3 Comments
Flashback: 14-year old Dave Lowe’s Revenge of the Jedi fan comic from 1980. There’s Luke/Leia kissing and sleeveless Vader! (via) In a more professional capacity, he also did some work for a Sci-Fi Channel Star Wars marathon back in 1993.
- Fan sites: MizzeeOh, we we know as a contributer over at EUC, has launched a new KOTOR site, Carbonite Dreams.
- Howto: A cheap custom lightsaber at Instructables.
- Lists: Topless Robot places Boba Fett in the #1 spot in their list of the 10 most awesome characters ruined by fans. Can I get an amen? (The real shocker of the article: Sonic the Hedgehog has fans?)
June 28th, 2007 by Dunc · Comments Off
I heard somewhere that ‘Hammerhead’ is offensive to the Ithorian people. I’m not sure how they’d feel about a likeness made of socks, though.
May 11th, 2007 by Dunc · 2 Comments
April 25th, 2007 by Dunc · Comments Off
Because you can’t make Jayne hats all the time, people. (Thanks, Bonnie!)
November 7th, 2006 by Dunc · Comments Off
October 5th, 2006 by Dunc · Comments Off
March 30th, 2006 by Dunc · 2 Comments
It’s pet day in the fandom… starwars.com gets crafty with instructions for mouse droid and Vader cat toys.
March 18th, 2006 by Dunc · Comments Off
Make a lightsaber handle for $33 in 33 minutes using products from the plumbing section of your local hardware store.
I think I know what I’m making for the next Jadecon auction!