December 10th, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
May 18th, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments
August 24th, 2007 by Dunc · 2 Comments
With blackjack! And hookers!
- Hot rumor mill action! Jim Hill wonders if Lucasfilm and Disney are plotting something. Oh, oh! A land war in Asia!
Elsewhere in the media…
- David Lynch (briefly) talks about George’s offer to direct ROTJ. Sadly lacking in wacky Lynch-ness. (via)
- Star Wars-inspired shoes much less Star Wars-looking than expected. I am underwhelmed. Really, you could throw a SW logo on pretty much anything made of shiny black leather and call it Vader-inspired.
- Video of George Lucas at the D5 conference.
- I bet Phil knows this guy. Also every time I see the headline I think it says Mary Franklin.
- Star Wars namechecked in column on movie soundtracks, surprisingly absolutely no one.
- Artist re-envisions critic as a Hutt. Naturally. (via)
→ 2 CommentsFiled: fandom · people · star wars
Tagged: david lynch · disney · george lucas · grant gould · hyperspace · katie cook · merchandise · return of the jedi · shoes
August 7th, 2007 by Dunc · 5 Comments
The best movies never made. Lots of sci-fi, naturally: Disney’s A Princess of Mars? James Cameron’s Spider-Man? Weird.
I have one for ya: David Lynch’s Return of the Jedi. Although having seen his version of Dune, perhaps it was for the best.