Meet the Wellington Dance Trooper, aka Shane Cornwell of New Zealand.
April 29th, 2009 by Dunc · 1 Comment
April 28th, 2009 by Dunc · No Comments
April 21st, 2009 by Dunc · 5 Comments
He’s baaaack…. (via)
December 19th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
Needs more high kicks, but what can you do? (via)
October 6th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
Danny Choo takes to the streets yet again, this time with guitar. (via)
July 17th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
I suppose it was inevitable. (via)
July 13th, 2008 by Dunc · No Comments
Not sure if this is the Tokyo Dance Trooper (he’s sporting the same red armband) or just a Tokyo dance trooper (he’s identified only as ‘Storm Trooper’) but CNN went down to the Tokyo iPhone launch and caught him among the Apple cultists. Now the question is – did he get a white one or a black one? (via)
July 3rd, 2008 by Dunc · 5 Comments
June 12th, 2008 by Dunc · 5 Comments
January 8th, 2007 by Dunc · 2 Comments
Tonight, on Baltar’s Basestar… the Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Gag Reel. Waaaatttccch iiitttt. (Warning: Language above and beyond ‘frak’.)
Rose Parade humor: Stormtrooper gets dressed down by drill instructor, Jimmy Kimmel mocks.
Yoda Spears. I… I… I don’t know. But it’s brilliant anyway.
Dancing stormtrooper action
- Imperial Dance Off. (As linked previously; somehow I had missed all the videos before that one.)
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
- Hey Ya!
- Numa Numa Stormtrooper. (The original, if you’ve been living in a cave.)
- Getting down. (No music.)
- Stormtrooper girl dances.
- Stormtrooper ballet.
- Trooper Bop. Kind of a ‘greatest hits’ with clips from many of the above set to ‘Sexyback.’