Meet the Wellington Dance Trooper, aka Shane Cornwell of New Zealand.
He’s baaaack…. (via)
Needs more high kicks, but what can you do? (via)
Danny Choo takes to the streets yet again, this time with guitar. (via)
I suppose it was inevitable. (via)
Not sure if this is the Tokyo Dance Trooper (he’s sporting the same red armband) or just a Tokyo dance trooper (he’s identified only as ‘Storm Trooper’) but CNN went down to the Tokyo iPhone launch and caught him among the Apple cultists. Now the question is – did he get a white one or a black one? (via)
Tonight, on Baltar’s Basestar… the Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Gag Reel. Waaaatttccch iiitttt. (Warning: Language above and beyond ‘frak’.)
Rose Parade humor: Stormtrooper gets dressed down by drill instructor, Jimmy Kimmel mocks.
Yoda Spears. I… I… I don’t know. But it’s brilliant anyway.
Dancing stormtrooper action
- Imperial Dance Off. (As linked previously; somehow I had missed all the videos before that one.)
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
- Hey Ya!
- Numa Numa Stormtrooper. (The original, if you’ve been living in a cave.)
- Getting down. (No music.)
- Stormtrooper girl dances.
- Stormtrooper ballet.
- Trooper Bop. Kind of a ‘greatest hits’ with clips from many of the above set to ‘Sexyback.’